The Basketmakers Trust has grown in value to approximately £1.5million. Each year the Trust makes roughly 30 awards broken down equally between the five areas mentioned below. Each award is worth from £100 to £5,000. The Trust wants to make a bigger impact in the work that it does as befits a company of our size and at a time when help is needed more than ever, which is why we have focussed on the following areas.. To do this we need to receive extra income every year.
A copy of the latest accounts can be found on the Charity Commission Website. It supports five causes:
1. Charitable objectives relating to the trade of basket making including education and welfare.
2. Charitable objectives relating to the City of London including The Lord Mayor’s Appeal.
3. Our Guild Church St Margaret Pattens.
4. Small charities focused mainly in London.
5. Benevolence for company members and their dependants